You know it’s summer when the Oak Forest Farmers Market returns to our beautiful city. Every Saturday through October, growers and purveyors gather at the Metra station at 159th Street and Cicero Avenue to sell their locally sourced goods.
From alums (and favorites) like Everpure Organics to new kids on the block like The Donut Lady (hello, Apple Cider doughnuts), there’s something for everyone at the Oak Forest Farmers Market.
Oak Forest Farmers Market Vendors:
- Adams Organics (Pure Worm Casting)
- Shaklee – Jodi Klusacek
- Tessemae’s (all natural seasonings, dressing, food demos)
- Capital Pet Supplies
- Sonoma Farms
- Mrs. Hunt’s Gourmet Cookies
- Etalyaya’s Exotic Mandel Broit
- Everpure Organics
- Shea’s Bakery
- Finn’s Steak & Egg Ranch
- The Donut Lady
- Shrine Temple and their onions
- Circle J Farms
- Zeldenrust Farms
- K&K Design
- El Coyote Mexican Restaurant
- Pampered Chef – Jeanette Schmidt
- Avon – Barb O’Dell
- Espresso Will Travel
- Needful Things
In addition to these fabulous vendors, there’s always tons of family fun, including story time, with Ms. Brenda, a live DJ and hula hoop lessons. We have many more to announce, so keep checking our Facebook page for the latest updates at LivingOakForest!